Monday, January 30, 2006

When we're anonymous...

I have this new job and I love the people I work with. One guy recommended a route to try on the way in. While I was taking that road, someone in a car flipped me off. I thought it was because I didn't let him in and I'm sure he had to get to work but so did I. Plus I was busy eating Trader Joe's Mueslix out of the box and only focused on that and the road ahead. So I gestured "What?!" I could see in my rearview mirror he imitated my gesture "What?!", so I repeated it: "What?!" When I got into the office I told the guy who suggested that route that not only was there too much traffic but someone flipped me off. He said, "Um. I have to tell you something. That was me." He said he was mortified and "I would have never done that if I knew it was you." I said, "I would have let you in if I knew it was you." He offered to buy me a muffin but I already ate.

1 Comments:

Anonymous B. I. Cuspid said...

I'll buy you a muffin if you post something new. We're dying for road rage stories out here, people.

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home